Saturday, June 17, 2017

I'm Not in the Band by Amber Garza


I like Kassidy Milton. There, I said it. She’s funny, beautiful—even though she doesn’t know it—and my favorite kind of weird. But I can’t tell if she’s into me or just trying to get close to me for a chance with my famous twin brother instead. I mean, it has to be me. I am the better-looking one.

But Kassidy has some demons, and she’s not good at letting people in. That happens when you’ve been hurt by someone close to you. I can relate. Trust is a funny thing; it’s hard to gain but easy to lose. I might just learn that the hard way.

Disclaimer: This Entangled Teen Crush book includes a snarky heroine, a swoon-worthy hero, crazy best friends, your favorite music, and lots of feels.

Add to Goodreads –



Buy Links

Amazon US  ~  Amazon UK  ~  Amazon Au  ~  Amazon Ca
B&N  ~  Google Play  ~  iTunes  ~  Kobo
Entangled Teen



Reviews by the Wicked Reads Review Team

Kris☆☆☆☆☆
LOVED this book! Everything about it appealed to me for a young adult read. With just the right amount of innocence but still a bit of steam between the two leads to keep me interested, I found this book highly addictive. Drawing out the ghosts in Cassidy's past just long enough to keep things suspenseful but not aggravating (get to the point already type thing), I found the pacing to be perfect.

Cassidy is trying new things, she's coming into her own person after a tragedy has her rethinking her life. Archer is trying to get out from under the shadow of his famous twin brother, who is the lead singer for the newest hot boy band. Everyone in school wants to get to know Archer only to get close to his twin. Cassidy is the new girl in school, but that's not the only thing that attracts Archer to her.

There's some good young adult strife, some funny tweets and Facebook posts, and great coming of age drama. Very well written, I thoroughly enjoyed it from cover to cover!



Amber Garza currently lives in California with her amazing husband, and two hilarious children who provide her with enough material to keep her writing for years.

Amber loves to connect with her readers.

Connect with Amber

Facebook  ~  Twitter  ~  Blog  ~  Goodreads




http://www.entangledpublishing.com/


Reviewers on the Wicked Reads Review Team were provided a free copy of I'm Not in the Band by Amber Garza to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment